Monday, June 27, 2011

Essie's Borrowed and Blue

I absolutely LOVE Essie nail polishes.  They are hands down, my favorite nail polish brand.  I have heard Butter London makes great quality polishes, but I'm not ready to dish out the $14 per bottle for them. 

I went to Ulta to look for this color and  I got the very last one!  It was meant to be.  It's more blue on my nails than in the bottle, but it's still a refreshing shade (I have been living in nude-pinks). 

Oh, I have been trying to drink more water lately (I swear I say this to myself at least 4 times a month!) so I snuck the Dasani bottle in there.  Fancy, right?

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie nailpolishes too! This colour looks great. I am starting to like all the minty green colours that are out at the moment, but haven't tried any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails here. fabulous. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete